The tabs at the top of MediaWiki are an important part of the user interface. Some of the names might not be appropriate for your wiki though. For instance I run a hiking wiki for washington state called TrailWIKI.org. I have changed the talk page tab from discussion to trip reports as I use this page for people to leave a trip report about that trail.
Making this change is easy, navigate to the page called MediaWiki:Talk. This page may not exist yet on your wiki and is pulling the default value. When editing this page enter the text you wish to display on the talk tab. You can also use magic words to pull information dynamically and display it on the tab.
Instructions to apply the Upgrade Pack
- In Windows, right-click the PMP tray icon and then click "Exit"
- Shutdown the PasswordManager Pro Server service, if running. Check if mysql process is running. If so, terminate that process
- IMPORTANT: Take a copy of the entire Password Manager Pro installation folder before applying the upgrade pack and keep it in some other location. If something goes wrong with the PMP upgrade, you can rely on the copy. All your settings will remain intact. Additionally, if you are using MS SQL server as back-end database, take a backup of the Password Manager Pro database before applying the upgradepack.
- The upgrade Pack is to be applied through a tool named UpdateManager bundled with PasswordManager Pro. Navigate to <PMP_Installation_Folder>/bin directory and execute UpdateManager.bat (in Windows) or UpdateManager.sh (in Linux) to start the Update Manager.
- If you are applying multiple upgrade packs one-by-one, exit the Update Manager tool after applying one upgrade pack and make sure that the mysqld-nt.exe process is not running. Then proceed with running the Update Manager tool to apply the next upgrade pack and so on
- Click Browse and select .ppm file that you downloaded. Click Install to install the upgrade pack. Wait until the upgrade pack is fully installed. [Normally, it takes a few minutes for PPM installation]
- Click Close and then click Exit to exit the Update Manager tool
- After applying the upgrade pack, check if mysql process process is running. If it is running, terminate that process
- Start the PasswordManager Pro server / service
- Once you upgrade to the latest version, the High Availability set up has to be reconfigured again. The old HA set up will not work. In addition, the existing secondary server has to be uninstalled and a new secondary server has to be installed. You may download a fresh, full build and install it as SECONDARY.
How do I find out my Build number?
Log in to the PasswordManager Pro web interface, and click the About link in the top pane. You will find the build number mentioned below the version number. This is the build number of the currently installed PasswordManager Pro.
So a couple months ago I purchased a road bike.. I have never owned a road bike before but have really like it. Specially since I don't get out mountain biking as much as I would like. Living in Seattle now makes it hard to get over to the east side to ride. I have some big rides planed that I am trainign for. This Saturday the 21st I am doing a 107 mile ride from Wenatchee to Lake Chelan and back. May 25th-28th I am riding from Idaho back to my house in Seattle as I have posted before.. Today I am doing a 57 mile ride after work around Lake Washington. Below are some rides I have done or plan to.
All routes where created with Bike Route Toaster. Check it out at http://bikeroutetoaster.com
Tomorrow's Ride: Around the east side 50.92 Miles, 1,914ft of climbing
Friday the 13th ride: Half lake Washington, 33.55Miles 1,876ft of climbing
By default, WSUS 3.0 on SBS 2003 R2 server uses Windows Internal Database.
If WSUS 3.0 uses other versions of SQL server, the moving steps will be a little different, but the procedures are almost same. They are:
1. Detach SUSDB from SQL Server.
2. Move SUSDB.mdf and SUSDB_Log.ldf to the new location.
3. Attach SUSDB to SQL Server again.
If WSUS 3.0 is using Windows Internal Database, please follow these steps to move SUSDB:
1. Open a "CMD" command window, and run these commands to stop the WSUS service and IIS:
net stop wsusservice
2. Detach the SUSDB.
a. Follow the instructions to download and install "Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express" on the WSUS server:
(Please note: we need to install MSXML6 and .Net Framework 2.0 first. If this tool already exists, please ignore this step.)
b. Click "Start"->"All Programs"->"Microsoft SQL Server 2005"->"SQL Server Management Studio" to run this tool.
c. Select the SQL server/instance used by WSUS, and then click Connect. For WSUS 3.0 with Windows Internal Database, please copy/paste this name:
(If this name is unreachable, please WSUS may not use Windows Internal Database, please verify this registry value to confirm the SQL name:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Update Services\Server\Setup\SqlServerName.%computername%\MICROSOFT##SSEE means Windows Internal Database.)
d. Expand the "Databases" node from the left pane; Right click the "SUSDB", then click "Tasks"->"Detach" and "OK".
If it fails, please select the "Drop Connections" checkbox and try again.
3. Move the SUSDB.mdf and SUSDB_Log.ldf to a new location by Windows Explorer. By default, they are in the "<Driver>:\WSUS\UpdateServicesDbFiles" folder.
4. Attach the SUSDB database from the new location.
a. Switch back to the Management Studio and right click the "Databases" node, and then click "Attach".
b. Click "Add" button; Navigate to the new location, and then select the SUSDB.mdf and click "OK".
5. Start the WSUS and IIS services with these commands:
net start wsusservice